Christmas Seven Layer Magic Bars
Christmas Seven Layer Magic Bars are a buttery graham cracker crust layered with chocolate chips, coconut flakes, walnuts and butterscotch chips then topped off with a sprinkling of red and green M&Ms. Perfect layered bar cookie Christmas magic served up in this easy holiday dessert!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 36 ea
- 1 stick butter , melted
- 1-1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 15 ounce can of condensed milk
- 1-1/2 cup coconut flakes divided
- 1-1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1-1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup red and green M&Ms divided
Start lining a 13 x 9 pan with parchment paper and preheating your oven to 350 degrees.
In a small bowl, combine the melted butter and graham cracker crumbs until well mixed and then press into the bottom of your pan.
Pour the condensed milk on top of the crust and lightly smooth to create an even layer.
Sprinkle the coconut flakes, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, walnuts and most of the M&Ms evenly in layers over the crust.
Using the back of a fork or a spoon or your hand, lightly press the ingredients down into the condensed milk and top of with a light sprinkling of reserved coconut flakes.
Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
Remove from the oven lightly press in your reserved red and green M&Ms for an extra pop of color. Let cool completely before pulling up on the parchment paper and removing the Magic Bars from the pan.
Cut into squares and store in an airtight container.
PRO TIPS FOR PERFECT CHRISTMAS SEVEN LAYER BARS
NEVER MISS A WICKED WHISK RECIPE
FACEBOOK / PINTEREST / INSTAGRAM
- Be sure to gently press your ingredients into the condensed milk.. it's the glue that holds everything together.
- Get creative with these Christmas cookie bars... add toffee, more nuts, white chocolate chips or red and green sprinkles.
- Don't over bake these bars.. your M&Ms will lose their color and you will be sad.
- To serve, I usually cut the edges off before cutting the cookies into socially acceptable size pieces. It keeps them pretty.
Serving: 36ea | Calories: 178.2kcal | Carbohydrates: 18.7g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11.1g | Saturated Fat: 5.7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1.2g | Cholesterol: 11.1mg | Sodium: 45.2mg | Potassium: 34.7mg | Fiber: 0.8g | Sugar: 16.4g | Vitamin A: 140IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 0.3mg