Halloween Candy Bark
Halloween Candy Bark is a quick and easy chocolate bark recipe and a fun and festive way to make the most of any leftover Halloween candy.
Servings: 42 Pieces
- 12 graham cracker sheets
- 24 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup candy coated chocolates
- 3-4 packages milk chocolate crisp wafer candies
- 1/2 cup candy corn
- 1/2 cup pretzels
- Halloween colored candy sprinkles
- edible candy eyeballs
Start by lining a 9x13 baking sheet with parchment paper and lay out your graham crackers so that they are all touching.
Next, melt your chocolate chips in a double boiler over medium low heat. Stir your chocolate until it is smooth and has melted completely. Pour your chocolate over your graham crackers and spread it out in an even layer using a spatula or the back of spoon.
Decorate your candy bark by sprinkling the edible eyes, candies and pretzels on top of your chocolate then move your baking sheet in the refrigerator to chill for 30 to 45 minutes or until the chocolate has fully hardened.
Remove your Halloween bark from the refrigerator and cut the bark into irregularly shaped pieces. Serve immediately, package in small party gift bags or store in an air-tight container.
PRO TIPS FOR PERFECT CANDY BARK
NEVER MISS A WICKED WHISK RECIPE
FACEBOOK / PINTEREST / INSTAGRAM
- I choose to use semi-sweet chocolate chips for this chocolate bark but you could use bittersweet, dark chocolate or white chocolate chips instead.
- I grabbed my favorite candies to make this Halloween bark recipe but you can use any candy you like. Try to grab candies that are colorful and have different flavors and textures.
- This time of year it's easy to find seasonal candy sprinkles and Halloween novelty items like edible bones and candy corn. Have fun!
- I have made this chocolate bark with pretzels, chopped pistachio nuts and peanuts. The little bit of salt helps cut through all of the sweetness.
- My kitchen nemesis is trying to melt chocolate in the microwave. If you are a rockstar and it melts beautifully for you.. go for it. If you are a mere mortal like myself, grab a medium sized baking pot, fill it with 2 inches of water, add a heat proof mixing bowl on top of your pot and melt your chocolate over medium-low heat. I've learned to accept my limitations :)
- This is a fun treat for kids Halloween parties. Make a batch up ahead of time and then package the pieces up in small party bags tied up with Halloween ribbons and spooky little toys.
Serving: 42g | Calories: 229.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 28.8g | Protein: 1.6g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.5g | Cholesterol: 0.6mg | Sodium: 12.9mg | Potassium: 32mg | Fiber: 1.7g | Sugar: 3.6g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 0.1mg