Blue Cheese Bites
Blue Cheese Bites are the perfect quick and easy blue cheese appetizer that's made with only THREE INGREDIENTS! Using flaky canned biscuits, blue cheese crumbles and butter, these Blue Cheese Bites are a blue cheese lovers dream!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 16 People
- 16 ounce can of refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 ounces blue cheese crumbles
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Remove the biscuits from the can and place on a cutting board. Cut each biscuit into quarters.
Place butter into a microwave safe bowl and heat on High for 1 minute. Remove bowl from microwave and move to work station
Dunk each biscuit piece into the melted butter then place into a 9" pie pan
Dunk and stuff each biscuit piece into the pan forming a single layer
Cover the entire surface of the biscuits with the blue cheese and then pour any remaining melted butter on top as well
Bake for 25 minutes.. check on your biscuits at the 20 minute mark .. if the outside is starting to brown but the inside doesn't appear done enough, cover the outer edge of biscuits with strips of tinfoil or parchment paper so that they don't burn while the center continues to cook
Once done, remove and serve immediately
ALL THE BLUE CHEESE DETAILS
NEVER MISS A WICKED WHISK RECIPE
FACEBOOK / PINTEREST / INSTAGRAM
- These blue cheese biscuit bites the best when it comes to a quick and easy appetizer! Perfect for any holiday gathering, game day parties, potlucks and really .. anytime.
- If you are unable to find blue cheese crumbles, grab a block of blue cheese and scrape with a fork. You can also break apart with your fingers.
- If you are looking to change up the blue cheese, substitute it with sharp shredded cheddar, gorgonzola, feta, monterey jack, mozzarella (hello? pizza bites?) or just about any kind of cheese you like.
- These are perfect to pop into a bowl of soup or as a side to dinner. Definitely more tasty than just serving up a plate of plain biscuits.
- Any refrigerated canned biscuites is fine to use but I prefer to use Pillsbury Grands Refrigerated Biscuits when I make these.
- Any leftover biscuit bites can be stored in a ziptop bag in the refrigerator for up to three days. To reheat, heat them in a microwave for about 10-20 seconds or until they’re hot and cheese is nice and gooey.
Serving: 16g | Calories: 142.9kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 4.5g | Fat: 7.3g | Saturated Fat: 4.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 16.7mg | Sodium: 476.9mg | Potassium: 53.8mg | Fiber: 0.5g | Sugar: 2.6g | Vitamin A: 165IU | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 0.9mg