Triple Berry Crisp
Triple Berry Crisp is an irresistibly EASY mixed berry dessert. Made with frozen raspberries, blueberries and blackberries then topped with a crispy oat topping, this easy summer dessert recipe is perfect served up with a scoop of ice cream!
Servings: 8 servings
Triple Berry Fruit Filling
- 5-6 cups raspberry, blueberry, blackberry frozen
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup walnuts chopped
- 2/3 cup butter melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9 x 9 baking pan with non stick spray. Set aside
In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients for the Berry Filling. Pour into your prepared baking pan
In a smaller bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the Crisp Topping. Pour Topping on top of the Berry Filling and lightly spread out topping evenly
Place pan on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (in case of spillage) and bake for 45 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes before serving. Leftovers can be covered in plastic wrap and stored in the refrigerator.
- You can use any combination of berry flavors you like in this easy crisp recipe. The bag of mixed berries sold in my grocery store is raspberries, blueberries and blackberries and it is my favorite mixture whenever I make this crisp.
- Grab a few bags of frozen berries when they are on sale so you always have them on hand.
- If you decide to use fresh berries, reduce the baking time by 5 minutes.
- Make sure you have 5-6 cups of fruit for your berry crisp.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 515.9kcal | Carbohydrates: 78g | Protein: 5.5g | Fat: 25.1g | Saturated Fat: 10.7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5.1g | Cholesterol: 41.3mg | Sodium: 245.7mg | Potassium: 99.6mg | Fiber: 5.2g | Sugar: 45.3g | Vitamin A: 475IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 2mg