Lucky Charms Marshmallow Treats
Lucky Charms Treats are the perfect no bake cereal bars to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. A fun snack for kids, perfect for parties and potlucks and inspired by everyone's favorite Rice Krispies treat bars, these have a double dose of marshmallow and all the salty, buttery goodness you remember.
Servings: 24 pieces
- 8 cups Lucky Charms cereal
- 6 cups large marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Line a 9 x 13 pan with parchment paper and set aside
Start by pouring your Lucky Charms cereal into a large mixing bowl.
Add the butter to a large saucepan and melt over medium high heat. Once melted, add in the marshmallows and vanilla extract and stir continuously until the marshmallows have completely melted.
Pour the melted marshmallows over the Lucky Charms cereal and quickly stir to combine. Move to your prepared pan and press cereal down firmly to create even bars
Move to the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour. Remove from pan by lifting up the parchment paper and cut into squares.
PRO TIPS FOR PERFECT CEREAL BARS
NEVER MISS A WICKED WHISK RECIPE
FACEBOOK / PINTEREST / INSTAGRAM
- Don't walk away from your marshmallows when they are melting on the stove. All that sugar can quickly burn.
- Having trouble smoothing out the Lucky Charms cereal in the baking pan? Spray your hands with non-stick spray and use your hands to press the cereal into place. You can also place a piece of plastic wrap on top of the cereal and press the cereal down through the plastic wrap
- Remove your cereal bars from the refrigerator and let come to room temperature to serve. If served straight from the fridge, the Lucky Charms Treats won't be ooey gooey :)
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 96kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 0.9g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.19g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.62g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 67mg | Potassium: 20mg | Fiber: 0.6g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 340mg | Iron: 0.2mg