Cinnamon Sugar Coated Pecans
Cinnamon Sugar Coated Pecans are the perfect sweet glazed pecans for salads, dessert toppings, out of hand munching, holiday food gifts, and more! Sweet and salty, this easy candied pecan recipe is everyone's favorite!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 10 mins
Servings: 4 cups
- 4 cups pecan halves
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
To make these Cinnamon Sugar Candied Pecans, simply preheat your oven to 250 degrees and lightly butter or non-stick spray coat a large baking pan.
In a large mixing bowl, add egg white and vanilla extract and using your highest mixer setting, beat until your egg white is frothy and light, approximately 5 minutes. Once your egg white has been beaten, add you pecans to the bowl and mix until they are completely coated.
Mix together your sugar, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon. Add your sugar mixture to the coated pecans and stir until the pecans are completely coated in the sugar.
Pour the cinnamon sugar pecans on to your baking pan and spread out until in an even layer. Bake for 60 minutes, stirring lightly every 15 - 20 minutes. Remove from oven when done, let cool and move your Cinnamon Sugar Candied Pecans to an airtight storage container until ready to use.
PRO TIPS FOR PERFECT CANDIED PECANS
NEVER MISS A WICKED WHISK RECIPE
FACEBOOK / PINTEREST / INSTAGRAM
- These cinnamon sugar pecans are totally freezer friendly, so you can make a batch and freeze the rest to toss on salads, ice cream or enjoy as a sweet snack!
- These pecans make amazing gifts for family, friends and neighbors! Add a bow to a mason jar or share them in a decorative cellophane bag and give everyone an extra special treat this year!
- Cinnamon Sugar Candied Pecans will last about 3 weeks if stored in a sealed, airtight container
- Do not use parchment paper or foil on your baking pan. Bake these Sugar Pecans directly on the pan for them to toast perfectly.
- Add a sprinkle of cayenne to turn these sugar coated pecans into spicy candied pecans
Serving: 16g | Calories: 232.9kcal | Carbohydrates: 14.5g | Protein: 2.8g | Fat: 20.4g | Saturated Fat: 1.8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11.6g | Sodium: 15.1mg | Potassium: 134.9mg | Fiber: 2.9g | Sugar: 9.8g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 0.6mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 0.9mg