Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
This Pumpkin Pie Smoothie is a creamy pumpkin smoothie made with Greek yogurt, milk, pumpkin puree and your favorite fall flavors. The perfect pumpkin protein smoothie to start your day!
Servings: 2 large smoothies
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt plain or vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup skim-milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup ice
- granola or pumpkin seeds for garnish
- 1 scoop protein powder optional
Start by adding the ice to the bottom of a powerful blender. Add in the frozen banana.
Next add in the Greek yogurt and pour in the skim milk.
Pour in the maple syrup.
Add in the spices, vanilla and pumpkin puree. This is where you would also add in the protein powder, if you are using it.
Blend on high for 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth. Stop and scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
Top with some pumpkin seeds or granola and ENJOY!
PRO TIPS TO THE PERFECT PUMPKIN SMOOTHIE
NEVER MISS A WICKED WHISK RECIPE
FACEBOOK / PINTEREST / INSTAGRAM
- I like to use my favorite Greek yogurt in this recipe but feel free to use non-Greek vanilla or plain yogurt instead but remember the protein count will be a bit lower. If you find pumpkin flavored yogurt, go for it too!
- Any milk is fine to use for this Pumpkin Pie Smoothie, choose what you and your family like to use. Keep in mind to adjust the protein count accordingly!
- If your pumpkin smoothie is too thick, add more milk to thin out. Too thin, add a few more ice cubes.
- Make sure your banana is frozen. This is what makes this pumpkin smoothie creamy and taste like a milkshake.
- This recipe will make 4 small or 2 large pumpkin smoothies. You can easily modify the amounts should you wish to make more or less.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 341.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 58.1g | Protein: 16.6g | Fat: 4.2g | Saturated Fat: 1.3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 40.6mg | Sodium: 311.2mg | Potassium: 283.4mg | Fiber: 6.7g | Sugar: 46.4g | Vitamin A: 925IU | Vitamin C: 5.7mg | Calcium: 366mg | Iron: 0.9mg