Pina Colada Smoothie
This Pina Colada Smoothie is thick, creamy and made with just 3 ingredients!! Made with coconut Greek yogurt, fresh pineapple and coconut milk, this tropical smoothie recipe is guaranteed the best way to start the day.
- 5 ounce container of coconut flavored yogurt
- 2 cups pineapple fresh, frozen or canned (with juice)
- 1/2 cup refrigerated coconut milk
- 1-2 cups of ice
- Paper umbrellas not required by highly suggested
PRO TIPS FOR SMOOTHIES AT HOME
NEVER MISS A WICKED WHISK RECIPE
FACEBOOK / PINTEREST / INSTAGRAM
- Use any coconut flavored yogurt you like. I personally love the Dannon Light and Fit Toasted Coconut Vanilla Yogurt but grab whatever you prefer.
- Breakfast smoothie recipes should not be complicated. Don't have coconut milk, use regular milk, skim milk, almond milk as a tasty substitute.
- Want to add even more creaminess and a bump of nutrition? Add in half of banana for extra flavor and creaminess. Don't worry, the tropical flavor of your smoothie won't be overpowered by banana flavor.
- Throw your pineapple chunks in the freeze ahead of time and use less ice for a more concentrated pineapple flavor.
- If you have any coconut water on hand, fill up an ice cube tray and freeze until solid. Add your coconut ice cubes to your blended smoothie for extra coconut flavor.
- If you looking to limit your sugar intake, be sure you use unsweetened coconut milk and unsweetened frozen pineapple chunks for this recipe. Look for them at local health food or natural food supermarkets.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 394.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 74.1g | Protein: 14.7g | Fat: 6.4g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.9g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2.2g | Cholesterol: 6.3mg | Sodium: 232.6mg | Potassium: 965.4mg | Fiber: 3.8g | Sugar: 56.5g | Vitamin A: 570IU | Vitamin C: 69.8mg | Calcium: 910mg | Iron: 1.9mg