Pink Sugar Cookies
Pink Sugar Cookies are the easiest soft baked sugar cookies you will ever make. These chewy and delicious sugar cookies are crisp on the outside and soft on the inside, sprinkled with white chocolate chips and are the perfect pink cookies for Valentine's Day or ANY day.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups bag of white chocolate morsels
- Pink Gel Food Coloring
Start by lining a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Cream together your sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl and then add in eggs and vanilla.
Then in a separate bowl, combine your flour, baking soda and salt and then slowly incorporate the dry ingredients into your sugar batter.
Mix in your pink food coloring then stir in your white chocolate chips. Refrigerate your dough for 30 minutes. Once chilled, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Spoon out enough dough to make a 1 1/2 inch ball and once formed, place on your baking sheet, leaving 2 inches of space in between each cookie.
Once your baking sheet is filled, bake for 12-13 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before moving to a rack to cool completely.
PRO TIPS FOR PERFECT PINK COOKIES
NEVER MISS A WICKED WHISK RECIPE
FACEBOOK / PINTEREST / INSTAGRAM
- Always take the time to refrigerate the soft sugar cookie dough. If you skip this step, the sugar cookies will flatten a bit and not keep their shape as well.
- When using food coloring, always go a bit darker than you actually want. The color will lighten a bit as the soft sugar cookies will bake.
- If you don’t already have a ‘jelly roll’ pan, consider investing in one. They are not too expensive (I think mine were $14.99 each) and since they are larger than the standard baking sheet, you can bake twice the amount of cookies in the same amount of time. Serious game changer come holiday season!!!
- If you don't like white chocolate, leave the chips out. No judgement.
- Customize these soft sugar cookies for any occasion you may need … just replace the pink food coloring with whatever color you prefer. Want to go naked? Omit the food coloring altogether for perfect plain homemade soft sugar cookies.
- Pink food coloring can be found in most grocery or big box stores and of course, online. If you are unable to grab any, use red food coloring but add just a tiny bit to tint your batter pink.
Serving: 48g | Calories: 121.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 16.5g | Protein: 0.8g | Fat: 21.6g | Saturated Fat: 4.2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1.2g | Cholesterol: 21.9mg | Sodium: 59mg | Potassium: 16.1mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 10.8g | Vitamin A: 160IU | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 0.3mg