Baked Chicken Meatballs
Baked Chicken Meatballs are an easy healthy meatball alternative to kick up your favorite recipes. Baked golden brown and perfectly seasoned, these oven baked chicken meatballs are moist, tender and perfect to add to soups, stews and all of your favorite pasta dishes.
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Start by preheating your oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking pan with tin foil and then spray with non-stick spray. Set aside.
Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Using your hands, combine well. Using a scoop, spoon or just eyeballing it, roll 25 - 30 small meatballs and place on your prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 25 - 30 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
- Use a scoop to measure out identical sized chicken meatballs, no guess work needed!
- Don't leave out the olive oil. It makes these chicken meatballs super moist!
- Ingredients are the key to awesome baked chicken meatballs. I prefer panko over regular breadcrumbs and I use a mixture of dried and fresh ingredients. These chicken meatballs come out perfectly browned on the outside and tender on the inside and using quality ingredients ensures you have perfect meatballs every time.
- Panko is a Japanese-style breadcrumb that is a bit more course than regular breadcrumbs and can be found in the breadcrumb section of most grocery stores.
- If you don’t have any fresh parsley on hand for your meatballs, substituting with dried is perfectly fine.
Serving: 30g | Calories: 44kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.5g | Protein: 4.1g | Fat: 2.4g | Saturated Fat: 0.9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Cholesterol: 25.3mg | Sodium: 89.8mg | Potassium: 12.4mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 0.2g | Vitamin A: 45IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 0.1mg