Raspberry Almond Crumble Bars
Raspberry Almond Crumble Bars are sweet, tart and packed with raspberry fruit flavor! These easy raspberry layers bars are made with a buttery crust, white chocolate chips, thick raspberry filling and a crunchy layer of almond crumble. The perfect summer dessert everyone will love!
Servings: 12 ea
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
Start by preheating your oven to 325°F and line 9 x 13 baking dish with parchment paper. Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat or 1 minute on high in the microwave and set aside.
Add eggs to your mixing bowl and beat until foamy. Add in sugar and beat at high speed for 1-2 minute. Stir in butter and then add flour, salt, baking powder and almond extract; mix at low speed just until combined. Stir in 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
Spread half of the batter into the bottom of your prepared pan. Bake at 325°F. for 10 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Once your bottom layer of crust has cooked, remove pan from oven.
Gently spread spoonful's of raspberry jam over your cookie crust, making an even layer. To help make your raspberry jam more spreadable, warm it slightly in the microwave for 30 seconds on high. You want spreadable, not super runny.
Drop small clumps of remaining cookie batter over the jam, swirl lightly with the edge of the spoon to bring some of the jam through and cover with sliced almonds. Return pan to oven and bake an additional 25 to 30 minutes.
Remove raspberry bars from pan by pulling up on the sides of parchment paper once bars are completely cooled. Cut into squares and serve .. store leftovers in refrigerator.
- Be sure to heat your raspberry jam for a few seconds in the microwave before adding it to your cookie crust. This helps the jam spread so much easier.
- Unless you are a fan of raspberry seeds in your teeth, pick up a jar of seedless raspberry jam for this fruit bar recipe.
- Lining your baking pan with parchment paper helps for an easy removal.
- Be sure to let these raspberry crumble bars cool completely before trying to remove the bars from the baking pan. They are extremely tender!
- Want to try other fruit flavors? Go for it!!! The raspberry jam can be switched out for other flavors of jams so try them all!!
- The bars will stay fresh in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 5 days.
Serving: 12ea | Calories: 198.2kcal | Carbohydrates: 23.4g | Protein: 2.5g | Fat: 10.9g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4.7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1.3g | Cholesterol: 27.6mg | Sodium: 67mg | Potassium: 41.2mg | Fiber: 0.7g | Sugar: 18.6g | Vitamin A: 170IU | Vitamin C: 0.6mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 0.3mg