Pumpkin Pudding Parfaits
These Pumpkin Pudding Parfaits are made with pudding, pumpkin, whipped cream, pecans and granola. This easy no bake pumpkin dessert idea is perfect to serve up for Halloween, Thanksgiving or at any fall get together!
Servings: 4 Small Portions
- 1 3/4 cup whole milk
- 3.4 ounce package instant pudding cheesecake or vanilla flavored
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 8 oz tub frozen whipped topping , thawed
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup granola
In a large mixing bowl, mix together instant pudding and milk and let sit for 5 minutes.
Add pumpkin puree and spices to your pudding and mix to combine.
In small 1/2 pint jars or glasses, add a layer of pumpkin pudding. On top of your pumpkin pudding, add a layer of chopped pecans. Next add a layer of whipped topping. Sprinkle a layer of store bought granola on top of your whipped topping. Repeat the layers twice and end with a sprinkling of granola for garnishing.
Chill until you're ready to serve. Enjoy!
PRO TIPS FOR PERFECT PUMPKIN PARFAITS
NEVER MISS A WICKED WHISK RECIPE
FACEBOOK / PINTEREST / INSTAGRAM
- The layers in these pumpkin parfaits don’t have to be precise amounts. I used a few tablespoon of pumpkin pudding and then sprinkled on the pecans until I was happy with how they looked and then added a couple of tablespoons of the whipped topping.
- Remember you are serving these in glasses to be seen. Make sure your layers go all the way to the edge of the glass so they can be seen.
- If you don’t have parfait glasses, don't stress about it! Try serving this parfait recipe in mason jars, small drink glasses, tall beer glasses or even martini glasses!
- Because you serve these pumpkin parfaits in individual servings, make sure to know how many guests will be showing up to your event. Always make and extra parfait .. or two!
- This recipe is best prepared the day of serving but can be made ahead of time up to six hours. Parking these in the fridge helps these parfaits to solidify a little bit. This makes this an extremely convenient dessert idea for parties.
- Remember the presentation is important.. keep the sides of your glasses/jars as clean as possible.
Serving: 6g | Calories: 272.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 46.2g | Protein: 4.8g | Fat: 8.8g | Saturated Fat: 5.8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7.6mg | Sodium: 82.5mg | Potassium: 103.2mg | Fiber: 4.2g | Sugar: 28.5g | Vitamin A: 5060IU | Vitamin C: 1.3mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 0.9mg