Last Updated on by
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse Parfaits. Super easy to make and delicious to eat, these will be your new fall favorite!
There are just some desserts that embody a season perfectly. Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse Parfait is THAT dessert for fall!
Now don’t get me wrong. I love all things pumpkin and spice and always so nice. But let’s me honest.. every September the world explodes in a pumpkin flavored everything and while I, too, am a pumpkin addict, there are just some things that should not be ‘pumpkinized’. Muffins, cheesecakes, lattes… good! Potato chips, toothpaste and peanut butter???.. maybe not so much.
Then you find that one dessert that makes the onslaught of pumpkin flavoring all worth while. I am talking creamy and crunchy, sweet and spicy, pumpkin and not pumpkin coming together in the perfect marriage of all things that are right in this world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, I might have gotten a bit too excited there for a minute but WOW is this Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse Parfait dessert amazing! … and easy …. and quick to make … and did I say amazing already?
So picture this, as a food blogger most of us look forward to this time of the year more than any other. Spring and summer are just fine but fall and winter bring out the best in us. At least, I think so. Comfort foods, extra cheese, slow cooker meals are just a few of my favorite things that start making the rounds once school is back in session and the weather starts cooling down.
Well, except for Florida, apparently, because it’s October 3rd and we are on watch for a hurricane to swing through… but other states, other places … cooler weather, football and changing leaves.
So why not embrace this beautiful time of year? Enjoy your pumpkin flavored everything and be sure to add this Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse Parfait to your Must To Do list .. trust me, it won’t be fall without it!
And if you are looking for even more delicious pumpkin alternatives, don’t forget to check out my Pumpkin Smoothie, Pumpkin Crunch Cake and Pumpkin Snickerdoodles. Just don’t blame me when your jeans don’t fit 🙂
This Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse Parfait recipe was inspired by Nestle… check out the original pumpkin mousse recipe HERE!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse Parfait
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup granola
- 16 oz tub frozen whipped topping , thawed
- 1 3.4 oz pkg cheesecake flavored instant pudding
- 2 tbl maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 5 oz can evaporated milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pudding, syrup, vanilla, pumpkin spice, milk and pumpkin. Combine on High for 2 minutes until all has been incorporated
- Stir in 1 to 1.5 cups of whipped topping until mixed well
- Chill in refrigerator 2 hours
- Remove from refrigerator and spoon into glass 1/3 of the way full
- Add layer of granola and then a layer of cranberries.
- Top with layer of whipped topping then repeat the layers. Top with whipped topping and cranberries to garnish
- Chill or serve immediately