Last Updated on by
Sugar Cookie White Chocolate Fudge is an easy, creamy no bake dessert that will be any chocolate lovers dream come true!
Can we talk about an amazing little gift of the Universe called White Chocolate Fudge?? Am I the only person who cannot stay away from fudge as soon as the holidays hit? It’s mildly ridiculous how much I love that soft, sweet treat and it honestly doesn’t even matter what flavor it is. That’s how much of an addict I am. Chocolate, Peanut Butter, White Chocolate, Maple, Turtle Peanut Butter … they are all delicious!!
So this holiday season I wanted to try my hand at making a new flavor to add to my Must Eat list.. Sugar Cookie White Chocolate Fudge. This is an easy, no bake treat that you can whip together in minutes and anyone with a sweet tooth will fall in love with. Be prepared to share!
December is often times the busiest time of the year for so many of us that it is always good to have a quick recipe for a sweet goodie in your back pocket. There are a million ways (it seems) to make fudge and I promise you, it get’s no easier than this one. But just because it’s easy don’t think for one minute that this Sugar Cookie White Chocolate Fudge is in anyway lacking in flavor. This is a while chocolate lovers DREAM COME TRUE.
And let’s not forget how much fun this is to make when you get the kids involved… let them help you because chocolate, sugar cookie AND sprinkles? That’s a party waiting to happen right there!!
Happiness and blessings!
Like what you see? Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest … and yup, even Instagram!
Sugar Cookie White Chocolate Fudge
- 2 12 oz bags of white chocolate chip morsels
- 1 1/4 cup prepackaged sugar cookie mix
- 1 14 oz can condensed sweetened milk
- Sprinkles - optional but highly recommended
- Mix together the white chocolate chips, sugar cookie mix and the sweetened condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl and heat in the microwave for 60 seconds, stirring half way though - continue heating until melted
- Transfer to a 8 x 8 pan lined with parchment paper and smooth out to create an even layer of fudge
- Add sprinkles to the top of the fudge and press down lightly with the palm of your hand
- Refrigerate for 2 hours to set up ..cut into small pieces and serve at room temperature