Pink White Chocolate Fudge is easy, delicious and FUN! Creamy raspberry flavored pink fudge made with white chocolate and sprinkles, this Pink White Chocolate Fudge is perfect for Valentine’s Day or ANY day!
Pink Fudge is just FUN!!! There are times when you want to share something that just makes people smile on the inside and out and this Pink White Chocolate Fudge is the perfect solution for that.
Pink White Chocolate Fudge is bright pink and full of sprinkles and perfect for Valentine’s Day, Barbie Day (is that a ‘thing’?.. if not, it should be.. ), little girl baby showers, little girl ANY DAY, Grease Pink Lady parties (yes, I went THERE) ... and a the list goes on and on.
There are so many recipes for fudge and this Pink White Chocolate Fudge recipe is at the top of that list when it comes to A) Easy and B) Delicious. Made with white chocolate, you can add flavor any way you prefer but for my Pink White Chocolate Fudge recipe, I add in a touch of raspberry extract. You can use vanilla or strawberry or whatever you prefer or have on hand but I thought the raspberry fit well with the pink color.
HOW DO I MAKE PINK WHITE CHOCOLATE FUDGE?
Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes, stirring after each 30 second burst until chips have melted and fudge is creamy. Add in a few squirts of pink or neon pink food coloring gel and a flavor extract and stir to combine until you reach the color you are looking for.
That’s all folks! Talk about a quick sweet treat to pull together, that’s why Pink White Chocolate Fudge is AWESOME!!
- Melting chips in the microwave is not an exact science .. be sure to keep an eye on it and stir in 20 – 30 second intervals .. I also find my favorite glass mixing bowl gets a lot hotter than some of my other bowls so keep that in mind
- I prefer to use the food color gel verses the liquid food color. The gels do not dilute or influence a recipe with added liquid
- Please be sure to use a good quality chocolate. You will get better results and a better taste
- I like pretty things so I cut the edges off of the fudge once I remove the fudge from the pan before cutting the fudge to serve
Enjoy! – Heather
Have you made this recipe yet? If you have tried this recipe, please take the time and leave me a Comment / Rating and let me know how you liked it ????
Your feedback and comments mean the world to me and help ME write recipes better recipes for YOU!
Pink White Chocolate Fudge
- 22 ounces white chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoon raspberry extract
- pink gel food coloring
- sprinkles optional
- Start by adding your white chocolate chips to a medium sized microwave safe bowl and pour in the sweetened condensed milk and vegetable oil.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes, stirring after each 30 second burst until chips have melted and fudge is creamy.
- Add in a few squirts of pink or neon pink food coloring gel and a flavor extract and stir to combine until you reach the color you are looking for.
- Pour into a 9 x 9 baking pan lined with parchment paper and smooth until even. Add sprinkles (if using) and move to the refrigerator to chill for 2-3 hours.