These easy Pull Apart Pizza Rolls are the perfect Go-To to fulfill your pizza cravings. Fast, hot and delicious, they are ideal for snacking and sharing.
Hi. My name is Heather and I am addicted to PIZZA
- 16 oz fresh pizza dough
- 8 tbl butter , divided
- 3 tbl flour
- 4 oz pepperoni slices or whatever toppings you like best
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese , grated
- Marinara sauce for dipping , optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Start by sprinkling flour on your work station and on the pizza dough so that it will not stick and melt 6 tbl butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Pour a small amount of butter into a 9" pie pan and roll the pan around to coat the bottom of the pan lightly with butter
- Rip off a piece of pizza dough from the dough ball about the size of golf ball. Using your fingers, flatten the piece of dough until it is about 3 inches across and then cover with 2-3 pepperoni slices (or whatever topping you like) and thick 1" slice of cheese.
- Bring the sides together and pinch the sides of the dough so that there are no openings
- Lightly roll into ball form or as close as you can get it 🙂
- Place the roll into the pie pan and repeat all the steps until you have no more dough
- Pour the melted butter over the pizza rolls and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the rolls are golden brown
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons of butter in a microwave safe bowl
- Remove from oven and pour the last 2 tablespoons of melted butter over the rolls and sprinkle the top with Parmesan cheese
- Serve immediately with your favorite marinara sauce for dipping