Last Updated on by
Parmesan Garlic Dip is the ultimate cheesy, bubbly, hot dip and is the perfect tailgating food! Everyone will be happy, even if their team is losing!
There are times you just want something hot, cheesy and bubbly! This Parmesan Garlic Dip is the perfect answer to those prayers.
So as I am writing this post, I am receiving texts from a friend of mine point out that college football season is starting up soon. Yes, I know .. the Fourth of July is this weekend and we are already talking about football season??
Damn Darn right we are!!!!!
Football season is a way of life for my family. We have rivalry games, we have fantasy football teams, we have fights on Facebook a month before season even starts to see who can insult and disgrace the other team better. And we have FOOD!!
If you have been hanging out here on Pack Momma with me for any amount of time, you have probably already realized that health food is not the overall trend here on this site. What I love, what I am good at is comfort food… fun food .. happy food. Now roll all of that happy comfort food into football season and you will understand why Saturday and Sundays are the best days of the week if you are hungry and in my neighborhood!!
Now here we have Garlic Parmesan Dip. This is a recipe that make everyone you are tailgating with smile and reach for more.. even if their team is losing (cough, cough … #Gators).
Psst… Now that we are friends, don’t you think we should spend some more time together? That’s what besties do, right? Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest .. and yup, even Instagram!
Parmesan Garlic Dip
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese , grated
- 2 tbl garlic powder
- 1 tbl onion powder
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese , shredded
- 2 cup Cheddar Cheese , shredded
- Parsley for garnish (optional)
- Bagel chips or dippers of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x9 casserole pan with non-stick spray
- Combine all of the ingredients together, except for the cheddar cheese, in a large bowl.
- Scrape the filling into the casserole dish and sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the top is golden and bubbly.
- Serve immediately with bagel chips or dippers of your choice
- (this can also be set on top of a warmer to keep hot if you are serving at a party)