Halloween Pretzels are easy, delicious and such a fun and festive idea for a quick Halloween treat! This salty sweet snack will be the hit of Halloween!
These Halloween Pretzels are the most perfect way to get your nosh on and celebrate Halloween!
If you are looking for an easy way to add some festive snacks to your Halloween party table, I have just the thing for you. When I say it gets no easier than this, I mean it! Any any good Halloween party has tons of delicious foods, easy quick snacks and seasonal bites of yumminess to celebrate the holiday. What better way to bring a little salty and sweet together then with these Halloween Pretzels? And let’s not forget about how much kids love these! Besides, can you imagine anything better to a little one? Any excuse for kids to help in the kitchen and decorate with candy and googly eyes and sprinkles has to be a perfect day in a child’s life.
I know I had fun making these!
Simply melt some white chocolate chips in a double boiler, swirl your Halloween Pretzels into the candy (don’t forget to lightly tap off the excess) and then go to town with whatever Halloween sprinkles and eyeballs you have on hand to decorate them and in no time you will have a beautiful Halloween treat that everyone will enjoy.
Like I’ve said in my Halloween Monster Eye Cookies and Monster Mash Halloween Candy Bark, Halloween is my favorite holiday and it’s my favorite time of year to try new, fun food ideas and share them with my friends and family. What better way to celebrate the season than with some fun, festive snacks?
These Halloween Pretzels are easy, delicious and so adorable! Plus they are fun and easy to make and the combination of candy colors and sprinkles is endless.
Have fun making these and have a Happy Halloween! Believe me, these will be the hit of your holiday snack table.
- 8 oz bag of white chocolate chips
- 10 oz bag pretzel rods
- variety of festive sprinkles
- Melt white chocolate over a double boiler until smooth. Dip each pretzel halfway into chocolate, lightly tapping pretzel on side of bowl to allow excess to drip off.
- While chocolate is still warm, lightly roll pretzel through sprinkles or lightly pour onto pretzel directly. I did a combination of both. Keep pretzel upright until chocolate has set (just a few seconds)
- Set pretzels on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper until you have decorated all of your pretzels. Move to refrigerator and let set 10 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy!