Are you like me and start inviting people over for brunch without ever actually having a plan on what amazing dish to serve them?
Yup! That would be me… Every. Time.
Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think… or just say Hi! I love hearing from you!!
Pumpkin Monkey Bread with Salted Caramel Glaze
- 3 17 oz cans of refrigerated Pumpkin flavored biscuits (I use Pillsbury)
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 tbl cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter , melted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbl pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp clove
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1 cup pecans , diced
- Salted Caramel Glaze
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar mixture from above
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Extra pecans for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly prepare a fluted tube pan with non stick spray
- In a small bowl combine brown sugar, cinnamon, allspice, pumpkin pie spice, ginger, cloves and salt and in a separate bowl have the melted butter.
- Cut each biscuit in half and then half again so that each biscuit is in 4 equal pieces
- Sprinkle a light layer of pecans into the pan
- Dip each piece of biscuit into the butter and then roll around and generously coat with the brown sugar mixture
- Place into the bottom of the pan (on top of the pecan pieces) and continue to do this until you have a full layer around the pan
- Sprinkle in 1/3 of the pecans on top of the biscuit layer
- Continue making layers (about three) until all your ingredients are used up.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until your inner layer of biscuit pieces is cooked.
- Let sit for 10 minutes and then flip upside onto a serving plate
- While cooling, mix together the butter, brown sugar mixture, cream and sea salt in a small saucepan and melt over medium heat. Bring to a low boil and then reduce heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly
- Drizzle over the top of your Monkey Bread and garnish with extra pecans
- Serve immediately